Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Who is the Wisest?

Albert Einstein Quotes come under wisdom quotes. He is synonymous with wisdom.  Here is a sampling from wisdomquotes.com

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.

When I examine myself and my methods of thought I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.

A scientist is a mimosa when he himself has made a mistake, and a roaring lion when he discovers a mistake of others.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.


Is there an answer to who is the wisest person?  

Here is Quora's answer- a list which starts with Buddha, Confucius, Socrates, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, Winston Churchill, Pearl S Buck, Maya Angelou, and Steve Jobs.  
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Email
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment